Cari amici, voglio parlarvi di Zoobic Safari. Questo parco naturale si trova nel cuore di un’area boschiva. Non è uno zoo tradizionale, perchè gli animali non sono in gabbia e sono liberi nella giungla. Preparatevi, dunque, a un’esperienza interattiva con le tigri, gli struzzi, gli orsi. C’è addirittura un santuario per i coccodrilli. E allora che aspettate a prenotare il vostro tour?
Zoobic Safari is the Only Tiger Safari in the Philippines located in the heart of the forest of Subic Bay Freeport Zone, in the province of Zambales.
It is a 25 hectares forest adventure park where guest is treated to an exciting adventure. Far from the conventional zoo / themepark, Zoobic gives you a chance to meet these wonderful animals up close and personal, promote awareness and concern for their species thru education/information given by our competent Tour Guides, a unique avenue to commune with nature and most of all, experience an adventure like no other here in the country: A close encounter with the biggest members of the cat family.
This may very well be the closest thing to a real animal jungle safari around here in the country.
It is a 2 ½ hour tour that covers its attractions. This are the following attractions that you will never missed.
- ZoobicPark – a special petting zoo and animal observation area set in a tropical jungle environment. Meander through and interact with, pet and enjoy displays of a diverse array of animals from many regions of the world. Many of these animals have become acclimated and friendly to human beings and are free and roaming amidst the visitors. You are free to reach-out and pet many of these animals. Here you will find deer, ostriches, albino caribou, a bear, monkeys, an eagle, miniature houses, ducks bearcats, guinea pigs, ferrets, and much more.
- Forbidden Cave & Zoobic Cave –a thrilling forest adventure with live and stuffed animals, guest can have an excitement while walking in a shaking hanging bridge.
- Savannah – ride a train and drive around into an animal sanctuary of farm and exotic animals such as wild boars, potbelly pigs and guinea fowls. Many wild ostriches roam free here and many times try to run alongside your vehicle.
- Aetas Trail – you can see a realistic Aeta village featuring their homes and cooking areas. These native Filipino people will also treat you to a very entertaining tribal show including the butterfly and war dance. Marvel at the amazing athletic gymnastic ability of these dancers as they perform the monkey dance and catapult up a tree.
- Bone Muzooem -learn more about animals’ skeletal structure. Take a look to an educational display of preserved bones of different animal species from small ones to as big as tiger bones.
- Tiger Safari – see the amazingly-long and sharp tiger-canine teeth so close to you that you actually feel the fear and excitement of these ferocious hunters. Thrill as a 400 pounds tiger easily jumps on top of your safari vehicle while he eats a whole chicken. A once in a lifetime adventure experience riding in a safari jeep where you will enter in a close fence structure and be fascinated to see the live tigers roaming around as they thrilled you with their vibrating growl.
- Croco Loco – here you will find a pit of over 200 crocodiles. Walk over the steel grated walkway with the snapping monster directly below you. Here you can purchase a quarter chicken, dangle it on a fishing pole for the Crocs to snap away from your line. Then walk down to the Crocodile Café where you can view the quick-snappers from a water-level glass observation area while you snack on some goodies.
- Serpentarium –get a close-up view of reptiles small and large. See snakes from around the world from the simple king snake to some huge pythons and boa constrictors. Also included here are lizards, iguanas, monitor lizards, turtles, and other cold-blooded creatures are available for viewing.
- Tiger Close Encounter & Lion Close Encounter –see the kings of the jungle and the largest animal in the cat family up close in their own sleep and rest area.
- Eggziting Story – do you know the story of the egg? This and more interesting facts about eggs will make you really eggzited about it. Expect lots of trivia’s, activities and egg tasting in this new attraction.
- Hip Hop Bunny Hop -hop around with our cute furry friends, the bunnies! Jump from start to finish in a small stone maze surrounded by different loveable rabbits.
- Train Ride – tour around different attractions while aboard in an open train. Feel the Safari breeze while sightseeing animals in their natural habitat.
- Shows – witness the talent of different animals in action and parade.
You can also do the Night Safari to discover your braver side and tour around this exotic sanctuary at night, the first of its kind in the Philippines.
It’s more Fun in the Philippines.